Alert: Dark Matter wanted!
Only about 15% of all matter is visible. The remaining 85% are invisible and are thus also referred to as “Dark Matter”. But what is Dark Matter comprised of? What particles is it made of? This question is one of the biggest questions of modern science and keeps scientists around the world busy.